Wednesday 31 May 2017

Emma's new look for book 4: 'Shadows of Gor'


As I've been writing the new book, 'Shadows of Gor', ChloeK, my erstwhile partner in crime, has been hard at work creating wonderful new images for each chapter. While some of them are very story specific and would count as spoilers if I posted any examples now, some others are try outs for characters and costumes. Bearing in mind 'Shadows of Gor' takes place 5 to 6 years after the first trilogy, Chloe has revamped Emma's look a bit to make the passage of time more obvious (though the stabilisation serums of course prevent any actual ageing). Here's her new hairdo that she'll be sporting from chapter five onwards.


The girl's looking good, as they say. :)

3 comments:

  1. Would there be a problem if I collected the different chapters together in on file format to be able to listen to on my kindle? I would not distribute them out to anyone but myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re very welcome to do so. Curious what software/options you’re using to do that as I’d quite like to hear a spoken version of my Emma stories myself. :)

    - Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would copy all into something like Microsoft Word, as a .doc file. After that I would use a program like Calibre to translate that .doc file into one E-Book readers could use. The Kindle I have is an older Fire, which has text to voice options. Not the most pleasant voices at times, but better then an old school robotic voice.

    ReplyDelete