Sunday 26 November 2017

Shannon's guide to basic slave positions on Gor



Greetings, Masters and Mistresses, and welcome to the Sardar estate of the sadly departed warrior Brinn. I trust the lunch was to your liking? My name is Shannon and I've been a slave-girl here for several years now. I understand some of you expressed an interest at lunch in seeing various common slave positions and so I have been instructed to demonstrate some of the more basic ones to you today. There are of course many such positions, but this demonstration will serve as an introduction to the ones we learn early on in our slavery. I must apologise in advance to the Mistresses here for one or two of the poses are not appropriate in the presence of Free Women. There is a selection of wines and cheeses and some pleasing music in the adjoining chamber should any of the gracious Mistresses feel they would rather not remain here to observe.


Yes, Mistress, that is right – through the door to the left, yes. Just down the corridor. Of course, Mistress. I fully understand. Yes, Mistress, it is scandalous and you are quite right to take your leave. I am sorry again, Mistress. Yes, Mistress, you can have me whipped afterwards. I am sorry.

Mostly Masters left now, I see.


Should you have any questions about any of the positions I will demonstrate, or any other questions about the institution of female slavery on Gor, I will of course be happy to answer them to the best of my ability at the end of my demonstration.


I'm wearing a simple camisk today, which as you can see is a strip of cloth with a hole cut in the middle for my head. It has a plunging neckline and a piece of cord ties it tightly about my waist to hold it in place. Yes, Mistress, it is rather short. Yes, Mistress, I am ashamed of myself. I am sorry. I shall try to pull the hem line down a little more, as you say.


Now, there are in actual fact many, many slave positions, but in the time we have I am simply going to demonstrate the ones you may have come across in the various writings by Emma of London. I'm going to begin now in the slave equivalent of Tower, where we kneel demurely enough before a Mistress. As you can see it is really quite a modest position – my knees are pressed together and my head is bowed slightly as is proper before a Free Woman.






Thank you, Mistress. I do try and be demure. I am glad you approve.

This position is the one we would always commonly adopt if Free Women are present. We wait silently for any command and then seek to do whatever is asked of us.


And again, I must apologise in advance to the remaining Mistresses for I next must demonstrate the most common slave position on Gor, and that is nadu – the way we kneel before Free Men.






I am sorry, Mistress, but I would be beaten and caged by men if I did not demonstrate this nadu position that you see before you now. Yes, Mistress, I understand you will have me beaten too now. I am sorry.

Nadu is also a kneeling position but as you can see my thighs are now spread apart for the pleasure of a Master. Yes, Mistress, that does make me a shameful slut. Again I am sorry. There is a selection of cheeses and wine in the adjoining room should you prefer...

In nadu a girl must keep her back straight, her head erect and her hands resting on her thighs. Despite the position of my head you will notice that my eyes themselves are looking down.

Now, from this position it is easy enough for me to be commanded to adopt a position of submission. My wrists are crossed as if for binding. My head is inclined down and I lean slightly forward. This is a position a Free Woman might adopt if for example she had to beg for her life before a man.





Oh, I am sorry, Mistress, of course I didn't mean that you might ever do something like that. Of course not, Mistress. It was a poor choice of words. You are of course better than that and would never submit so. That is obvious.

A woman who further wished to submit before a man might then show Obeisance, like this. From a basic kneeling position I lean forward with my body nearly on the floor. I keep my hands close to my side of my head. From here it is possible for me to kiss my Master's feet.





I am sorry, Mistress, but I think the Masters wish to see this.

I can vary the position like so by extending my hands before me. And yes, Master, of course I will demonstrate by kissing your feet.






As you can see, men do like that very much.

I am going to finish now with a demonstration of a basic serve. While at a meal I would wait demurely with the Master's goblet pressed to my slave belly, my head lowered, awaiting his command for me to present it to him.





Please observe the fluid and graceful move from resting to presenting the goblet. With simple variations the position can also present food as well.





Thank you. Thank you, Masters. You are very kind with your applause. And again I apologise to the remaining Mistresses within this room.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. Should you wish refreshments I will be happy to serve. At this point it is probably wise for the remaining Free Women to withdraw to the adjoining chambers, for we now have a demonstration of various slave dances by our First Girl, Candice. She was originally taught by our previous First Girl, Emma, to a high standard and will now dance for your pleasure to some Taharian rhythms.





As you can see, Masters, Candice is quite beautiful in her dancing silks this afternoon.

Yes, Mistress, down the corridor to the left. I understand, of course I do.

------------------------------------------



Pictures of Shannon and Candice used with permission from the beautifully illustrated Kindle book 'Visions of Submission' that depicts and describes many Gorean slave positions and slave garments in detail. You can find it here:



11 comments:

  1. Are you a Gorean girl or an Earth girl, Shannon?

    - Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, who are you calling the lowest of the low, you Gorean tart :)

      chloe

      Delete
    2. Well, since you ask - you obviously, Chloe, you little barbarian slut! Always sniffing around the men on the estate, and don't think I didn't see the way you'd always just happen to be dressed in that tiny bit of pleasure silk whenever Simon was around! The number of times I had to tell you to stay away from him... *hisses at you*

      ((Shannon))

      Delete
  2. *grins Tahari Barbarian if you please. As for the men, well, who wouldn't want to be with one of the guards? As for Simon, it's not my fault the way he looks at me during girl catch.
    *giggles and gives a provocative little wiggle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've always had an unfair advantage with the men because Emma taught you to dance, Chloe! How am I supposed to compete with that! And the men always picked you out for games of girl catch! You're such a barbairan slut, always playing up to them... Simon was different though. Simon liked me the most. He would have freed me! He would have made me his Free Companion.

      ((Shannon))

      Delete
    2. Awwww hon, you know Simon really likes you, but we both know freeing you would be the worst thing for both of you *hugs

      Delete
    3. I know. I was actually scared when Simon told Brinn he was going to free me. I didn't understand why a man would do something like that. Had I displeased him? Did he not desire me? Did I mean so little to him? Did he resent me in some way? Emma explained something about the ways of men from Earth afterwards, but I still didn't completely understand what she said. It just seemed... foolish behaviour on the part of any man. I had given Simon pleasure – I know I had. So why did he not want me? I felt terrible for several days afterwards. I felt like I suddenly had no value to men.

      I would not have been happy if Simon had freed me. I would have felt rejected, spurned. I think I would have begun to hate him for it. I wish Simon had been a stronger man that day. I hope that one day he will be strong enough to master me. I know that I could be a natural slave to him. *hugs*

      ((Shannon))

      Delete
    4. Earth men can be so strange sometimes. But one of Brinn's warriors told me a big risk is becoming too fond of a slave and relaxing control.
      I'm sure Simon well get there and keep you as you deserve.

      Chloe

      Delete
  3. Girls from Earth make the best slaves.

    - Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was in charge of Brinns estate id have Chloe as first girl and tell her to teach emma her slavery. It would do her the world of good. Give Chloe the whip. :)

    Wind and steel

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Chloe would obey were that the case master but may she point out that Emma was a very good first girl and the only properly trained pleasure slave. Also, shouldn't it be a master that teaches a girl her slavery?

      Delete